Since we call our one of our services CFO Consulting, we thought we would let you in on what this title usually does. Of course people know that it has to do with finances but what exactly does it entail?
A Chief Financial Officer often performs the following duties:
1) Manages the financial actions of the company
2) Tracks cash flow
3) Creates financial plans
4) Analyzes data in terms of the company's correct actions for more cash flow
5) They can also interact with other team members to collect information. Not just the executives.
6) Manage the accounting team
7) Create strategy recommendations for growth and profit
8) Review all finance related actions or contributors (for example HR and IT)
One can do this as an employee in a big corporation or one can do this as an outsourced company for smaller businesses such as our firm.
We hope this helps you understand in greater detail what we do for our clients! Contact us if you have questions.